English Teacher at a private school in China
Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Nanchang, Changsha, Xi’an, Nanning, Kunming, Guiyang, Liupanshui and Haikou.
Private schools in China are run by private organisations that are aimed at small group of students that want to have extra English language classes outside of public school hours. If you work at the private school, your work hours will be in the late afternoon, evenings and the weekends. You will have two days off outside of the weekend and you will enjoy Chinese public holidays, one week paid summer holiday and two weeks paid annual leave.
The student’s age for private school classes will be from 3 to 12 years old. This ranges kindergarten level to secondary school English. The classes will be between 1 to 4 students, sometimes you will have a bigger size of the class. You can start teaching from August / November / March.
– Prepare and give English lessons
– Correct and record student assessments and complete timely progress reports
– Develop and use suitable supplementary classroom materials as necessary for effective teaching
– Communicate with parents of students regarding the performance and progress of the student
– Corporate with the marketing and multimedia department in the creation of promotion activities
– 30 working hours per week (22 teaching hours and 8 non-teaching hours in office)
– 5 working days per week, 2 days off
– Attend weekly meetings, training and workshops
– Monthly salary starting at 8000RMB net (depending on qualifications and experience)
– 1800RMB housing allowance
– Medical and accident insurance while you are employed in China
– Paid Chinese public holidays
– Paid two weeks annual leave
– Regular teaching training by the school
– The cost of a residence permit and obligatory medical check-up cost will be reimbursed
– Reimbursement for the flight cost
– At most 6000RMB flight allowance upon completion of your contract
– 9000RMB yearly bonus at the end of the contract
If you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to apply via this link or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org