Support and Safety

Support and Safety

  1. Who will be responsible for me when I am in China, the school or someone else?

    When teachers are working in China both China Plus and the school will be responsible for you. Whenever you have any questions or problems in China, you should contact your personal adviser first and then contact us as soon as possible.

  2. Who will be responsible for my insurance?

    Our partner company/school in China will arrange accident insurance for our English teachers. The medical system differs from country to country; we kindly suggest that you buy an international travel insurance before leaving for China.

  3. Can I trust Chinese medicine?

    As the culture, food and customs are different from the countries our applicants come from, we kindly advise you to bring some simple medication for fever, headaches or allergies (food or otherwise).

  4. When you need extra pills from a hospital, please ask a local Chinese friend to go with you, or ask the school medical office staff for some advice before you go.

  5. How can I go to Chinese hospital?

    Normally, each of our schools has their own medical office. This medical office is there to advise you on medicine or medical procedures, we urge you to ask them for advice before going to a hospital. Your personal advisor can also assist or answer any questions you may have.

  6. What should I do if some emergency happened to me such as a car accident or having been robbed?

    Please contact the following numbers for emergency services in China; the primary emergency service number would be110 for the Chinese police.

    Police telephone number: 110

    Fire department telephone number: 119

    Medical department telephone number: 120

    We strongly recommend that you write these numbers down on a note and put it in your wallet, as well as making contacts in your telephone.

  7. What should I do if I lost my passport during my traveling in China?

    If you lost your passport in China, you almost have no chance to travel around, because you need to provide your passport number for buying train tickets and plane tickets. So please be extra careful with your passport.

    If you loose your passport, please inform your personal adviser as soon as possible, then find the nearest service centre located in or near the train station or airport. There they will help you to find a solution to your problem.

China Plus uses cookies for both functional and marketing purposes by China Plus and third parties. Continued use of this website is an implicit agreement to the usage of these cookies. For more information, see our privacy policy