- Is previous experience regarding similar programs necessary to participate the internship?
The requirements are that you are undergraduates or graduates with relevant education background. If you have working experiences, it will add value to your application, but it is not necessary.
- Which cities can I go to?
For the internship program we have Six top cities available, which are Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Chongqing & Guiyang. We have more information about those six cities.
- What about the age of kids in the kindergarten and host family? Do they speak English?
The ages of the children varies between the ages of three and fifteen. Most of them already have basic English knowledge. Some of the families already have experience with English-speaking guests, so their children speak fluent English.
- Is there anyone will help me if I have some problems with my working place?
Yes of course, our local Chinese colleague assigned to you will help you with solving your problems and you can always contact us at 24/7 if there is anything confusing to you.
- Can I change to a new vacancy if I don’t like my current working place?
Yes it is possible to change a working place, however the candidate must contact us with their request three weeks in advance. This will insure that we relocate the candidate to a new working place and arrange a replacement for the candidate’s original working place.
- Can I terminate my contract in case of an emergency in my home country?
Yes, the hotel or the kindergarten/the host family will terminate the contract if the emergency situation is deemed serious enough.