1. Is previous teaching experience necessary to teach in China?

    If you have teaching experiences, it will be a plus in your application.

  2. What kind of schools are there? How many students in one class and how about working schedule?

    For our performance artist we only have private schools available. Most of our schools have students from elementary, middle and high schools, with the age of students ranging from 4 to 17. There are 6 to 10 students in one class.

    Your duty is to be an performance artist and you are required to help improve their skills in dancing or sport as well as their social skills. You are going to teach during the week and weekend for 30 hours a week, with two days off during the week.

  3. Which city can Performance artist go to?

    The city Performance artist will go to depends on the matching procedure and the wishes of the applicants. Performance artist are usually placed in the central, southern, and eastern parts of the country. At this moment we have Chengdu, Chongqing, Guiyang, Kunming, Haikou, Nanning, Nanchang, Changsha, Xian, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Qingdao cites are available.

  4. How about the teaching material, do I need to prepare them? What should I prepare for teaching Chinese students?

    Our schools will prepare teaching materials for you. After you arrive, you will directly be sent to the hotel or the apartment prepared for you.. After your rest, our Chinese staff will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the office. You will have a training at the office and get your teaching material at the same time.

    Before you leave for China, you’d better prepare one demo lesson. After you arrive at our partner school, they will ask you to give a demo lesson to show them your teaching skills. They will give you some advice after your demo lesson.

  5. Is there any one will assist me during my first class?

    Yes, of course. The local teacher or Performance artist will help you with teaching in the first week. If you have any question you can always ask the designated person who is responsible for you.

  6. Is overtime shift mandatory?

    Before you start to work, you will get a working schedule. If the time isn’t your working time, you can easily refuse or ask extra payment from the school. If desired, the Performance artist can always contact us.

  7. What can I do if I get sick during the week? May I ask free days for it?

    If you get sick and can’t give lessons to students, please contact your personal adviser at the first available moment to inform them about your situation. How many days you can ask for your sick is clearly written in your contract.

  8. Can I change to a new school if I don’t like my current school?

    Yes, it is possible for us to change a school for Performance artist who can’t complete his or her job in the current private school. But our company needs at least 4 weeks to arrange it for you. We kindly suggest you to inform us at least 4 weeks earlier for your school replacement.

  9. Can I stop my working contract earlier if some emergency situation happened in my home country?

    Yes, the company and the school will terminate the contract if the emergency situation is deemed serious enough.

China Plus uses cookies for both functional and marketing purposes by China Plus and third parties. Continued use of this website is an implicit agreement to the usage of these cookies. For more information, see our privacy policy