A TEFL certificate could be one of the required documents for applying the for the Z type visa, we kindly advise our teaching program applicants to take a 120 hour TEFL course, which can be taken online or offline if they don’t have a TEFL certificate yet.
Why take an (online) TEFL course?
- It will prepare you and give you the necessary building blocks to take on a TEFL job abroad.
- Increase your chances of finding a job abroad with an internationally recognized TEFL certificate.
- A comprehensive TEFL course boosts your confidence and makes your first teaching experience less stressful.
- Boost your earning potential by completing the industry standard of 120 hours of TEFL training or more.
- Take your TEFL course with an internationally recognized and accredited provider.
- We’re collaborating with a TEFL course provider that got great feedback from our earlier candidates. Mentioning that you’re applying through China Plus will give you a great discount.