The Au Pair training center features a specialized three day training course that you will attend before you meet your host family. This training course was designed specifically for participants to introduce you to life in China and provide you with important information and hands-on training to prepare you for a successful stay with your host family.
The Au Pair training takes place in the center of Beijing. Our staff will provide you with a warm welcome and will coordinate all your transportation, accommodation, training logistics and some meals during your training stay. You’ll meet other participants from around the world and participate together in this important training program. And have a chance to travel around the Beijing city to see Tiananmen square, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace and even the Great wall.
You will get the following interactive training sessions:
- Roles & responsibilities in the host family
- Chinese culture & the typical Chinese household
- General household safety & house roles
- Creating a positive working relationship with host parents
- Keeping children safe at every age
- Information on bathing & feeding Chinese children
- Games & activities for stimulating child development