Lishui, located in the southwest of Zhejiang province, includes one district, one city and seven counties, covering an area of 17,300 square kilometers, with a total population of 2,600,000.
Within China, Lishui is well known as a city with a long history and a beautiful environment. It features many mountain ranges and peaks and one of the largest rivers in Zhejiang province. There are many natural reserves to visit, such as Xiandu National Park or the Fengyangshan-Baishanzu National Resort. If you're more interested in it's history, you can visit the Shishi Temple or Yangqing Temple.
With the high-speed railway in Lishui one can reach the provinvial capital Hangzhou in 1.5 hours, Wenzhou in half an hour, and one can reach the biggest city in the world, Shanghai, in about 2,5 hours.
- Youshan Primary school of Liandu district
- Meishan Middle school of Liandu district
- NO. 1 Middle school of Songyang County
- Experimental Primary School of Songyang County
- Experimental Primary School of Qingyuan County
- No. 2 Middle School of Qingyuan county
- Experimental Primary School of Yunhe Jiangbin
- Jinyun Middle School
- No. 4 Middle School of Longquan
- The Second Experimental Primary School of Jingning County