About The Program
The Art/Dance/Theatre/Music teaching program focuses on the teaching of these specific subjects either at private training centres or Chinese government schools. The student's ages range from 3 to 13 years old. We currently have teaching positions available at the following cities: Beijing, Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Chongqing, and Guiyang.
The purpose of the program is to help the students developing cognitive ability, linguistic, musical and introspective intelligence, critical thinking and verbal skills. This will give students the confidence, independence, and courage to take on new challenges in their future lives.
Visual Arts / Dance / Theater Performance
About the classes
16 to 22 working hours a week ( Monday to Friday)
Primary Program (for 6-13 years old students)
The purpose of this program is to help students gain motor skills, to be more creative and to improve their academic performance, at the same time to broaden their English vocabulary through various English spoken classes. This will give the students a more hands-on experience, which will not only improve their confidence but will also provide them with conflict resolution and communication skills.
- A nationality of Northwestern Europe countries
- Candidates must be older than 22 and younger than 50
- A bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts/Theatre/Music is required
- Candidates must be willing to teach some English classes next to the specific subject teaching
- Must not have been convicted of a crime and have no record of contagious or serious diseases
- Be able to work in China for a period of 9 months
- €1400 – €2000 month net income (depending on qualifications and work experiences)
- €600 – €1000 flight allowance (depending on the school)
- Paid accommodation or paid monthly housing allowance
- Paid Chinese health insurance
- Regular team building activities
- Options to explore opportunities for a future career
- Holiday allowance will be provided during school breaks
- Paid Chinese public holidays