Next to the other teaching positions for various subjects, we are also offering teaching positions related to science such as mathematics, biology, physics, chemistry, as well as ICT. A typical class for one of these subjects takes 45 -55 minutes, and each class has around 35 students. 16 to 20 working hours a week (Monday to Friday).
Foreign teachers who teach these specific subjects in English are often employed by a higher standard public school or an international school in China. Students are between 6 and 16 years old. Most of the students speak fluent English.
- Candidates must be older than 22 and younger than 50 years old
- A nationality of Northwestern Europe countries
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Education
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Must not have been convicted of a crime and have no record of contagious or serious diseases.
- Be able to work in China for a period of 9 months
- €1400 – €2000 month net income (depending on qualifications and work experiences)
- €600 – €1000 flight allowance (depending on the school)
- Paid accommodation or paid monthly housing allowance
- Paid Chinese health insurance
- Regular team building activities
- Options to explore opportunities for a future career
- Holiday allowance will be provided during school break
- Paid Chinese Public holidays